Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter

Easter is one of my favorite times of year.

I love celebrating spring. I'm not really a cold weather person,
so I get really excited when my bulbs start coming up.

I love tulips.
This was taken at the tulip festival a few years ago.


Isn't that great "Tulip Festival"...
I love saying that. It sounds so fun and pretty.



These are my tulips and daffodils from last spring. 

Yes, I enhanced that photo a little, but only to bring the out the natural beauty ;-)


*******************************

I love the renewal of the earth and celebrating the renewal of life.

And the greatest thing about easter is remembering
the one who paid the price for us all, that we may live.




I'll leave you with one of my favorite songs.


Beautifully done, by the talented Carrie Underwood and Vince Gill.

I get chills, and tears prick my eyes every time I hear it.


Thanks,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...