Tuesday, January 17, 2012

What? Twelve Years Old!

Last week my oldest son turned 12 years old.
How did that happen?
I mean, I'm only 22, how could I have a..... Oh, wait that was 10 years ago.


I surprised him for lunch at school with balloons and doughnuts for him and his friends.
Its amazing how many friends show up when your mom brings doughnuts.


He's a great kid.

I can prove it because even though he's a big, cool, 12 year old,
he still lets his mom kiss him in public.


He looks grossed out but he's a pretty good sport.
We had to pose for that picture 3 times because the random kid
taking it for me couldn't figure out which button to push on my camera.

So I know that under all of the preteen orneriness he is still my sweet boy.

Here are some questions I asked him.

Look out world! Here he comes!

Thanks,

2 comments:

Kirsten Harr said...

Aww..Sweet! Happy Birthday to him!

Leeann said...

The interview is so cute. I love how it's "clean" with mom and "have fun" with dad, sounds like it's my son.

"Play... I mean hang out with my friends" epitomizes the time they just grow up without you noticing. Where does the time go?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...