Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Not so Silent Night

On Friday evening we went to downtown to see the christmas lights.
Please excuse my crappy ipod pics.

I really need an intermediate camera that's not a monstrosity to lug
around so I can take better pics of family outings.

The kids had heard a really annoying song about gummy bears
earlier and kept regaling us and everyone downtown with it.

Hense the "Not so Silent Night" post title.

But we had a great time, it was beautiful.
We had Pizza... yum



Saw the Temple, and some beautiful lights.
We were reminded that Christ is the center of Christmas.

On the train ride home two of the kids couldn't keep their eyes open.
Two were fascinated by the train control room and kept us updated on how fast the train was going.
And my almost 12 year old son sat down next to me and held my hand.


Wonderful evening.

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Oh my goodness, looks like a fun family time.
Great memories!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...