Monday, December 5, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

I've been busy decorating for my favorite time of year.



Kitchen table


A wire basket that I got at a flea market years ago filled with stuff
is easy to put on and take off the table as we need.


I love decorating chandeliers.
This one is above the dining table.


Heres the one in the foyer.
Looking up.


Close up.



Looking down.


This is how I decorated the railings.
I wrapped lights, garland and berries onto them.


And I hung lots of baubles from pretty much every curtain rod in the house.


And don't forget this... which has been out because of all the green things I need to
vacuum up all the time.... At least it's red.

May your days be merry and bright,

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks so pretty! I especially love them hanging from your dining room chandelier.

Hillary said...

So beautiful! Love the entrance chandelier and in front of the window. Creative!!

Michelle said...

Very pretty! I have thought of doing this with my chandelier in the dining, but never have. Your chandelier is very similar to mine. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Rachael, Never thought of something like the decorations for your dining room light. Will definately try it this year.

lynn said...

i really love your ideas--simple but beautiful! thanks for sharing.

Samantha said...

I love that idea of decorating the chandeliers like that. We have one in our dining room and I'm definitely going to decorate it this year!

Margo said...

OH I love the decor hanging from the chandelier!

Anonymous said...

you did such a good job, it looks beautiful

Unknown said...

Have Exact Same Chandelier... So Doing This For Christmas ��

Unknown said...

Here is another good idea: load a simple glass jar or bowl with multiples of the same fruit, nut, or favorite holiday candies. In my case, it would be definitely candies.

Gretta Hewson
Veritable Wall NJ House Cleaning click here

Angelina Watson said...

Very informative and impressive post you have written, this is quite interesting and I have gone through it completely, an upgraded information is shared, and keep sharing such valuable information. Find the best House Cleaning Caddo Mills

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...