Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Who am I to argue with Abe?

I mentioned last week that Halloween was over, but book report season was just beginning.



Here is our Abe. Ain't he the cutest Abe you've ever seen?

He did a great job. 

But for some reason he insisted on holding his beard for much of the time.
I'm not sure why. But who am I to argue with Abe?

As you can see I had some fun with photo editing software :-)



Here are a few less cool-not spruced up photos,
just in case you wanted to see what he really looked like.

But I might have to go back and fix these up as well.

Thanks!

2 comments:

Jillian McKenzie said...

Really really cute.

Peggy said...

Oh my goodness! "Little" Abe is adorable!
I love the photo! Nice editing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...