Friday, October 21, 2011

Best Cookie from 1915

I love this cookie recipe, not only are they soft and yummy but they don't
contain a whole lot of fat and sugar.



I got the recipe from this book


But I changed it up a little as I'm wont to do with recipes.

I typed the recipe so you can just click and drag to your desktop to print out and keep forever.

I hope it works that way anyway.

It's a jpeg file... Now I'm trying to get all technical which probably won't turn out well. Let me know if I need to actually type the recipe out on here too, if the click and drag method won't work.

I prefer them without the icing, but my man and the kiddo's like the icing.

The icing is also yummy if you use lemon juice instead of vanilla and grate a little lemon zest into it.


Enjoy! Let me know what you think.

3 comments:

Jillian McKenzie said...

These look amazing! I'll let you know how they turn out.

Jillian McKenzie said...

And I was able to just click and drag the recipe right to my desktop, so thanks!

Hillary said...

Look soooo delicious! Your blog has been a wonderful find!
Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...